Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2020 funding will be offered in one of three cycles with RFAs going live in September 2019, November 2019 or May 2020.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF Pediatric Research Grant in Honor of Jack C. Hughston, MD and James R. Andrews, MD
Up to $100,000 ($50,000 per year) – 2-year grant
- Highlighted areas of research focus include the following although other areas will be considered:
- Surgical and/or nonsurgical management of pediatric trauma
- Quality metrics
- Cerebral Palsy
- Disorders of the growing skeleton
Letters of Intent (LOI)
- An orthopaedic surgeon serving as the principal investigator (PI) must be licensed to practice in the United States and be working at an institution in the U.S.
– The first step in applying for this grant is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI), following the instructions provided on proposalCENTRAL. All properly submitted LOIs will be reviewed by OREF. If your LOI is selected to advance, you will be invited to submit a full proposal.
- LOIs are due May 13, 2019 by 10:59 p.m. CDT through proposalCENTRAL.
- Applicants invited to submit full proposals will be notified on Friday, June 14, 2019 by 10:59 p.m. CDT.
- To Access the LOI instructions, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don’t already have one, go to proposalCENTRAl by clicking the button below, then click the “create an Account” link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
May 13, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.