ORS/OREF Distinguished Investigator Award
Nomination Deadline - 10/15/2023
A committee comprised of five individuals, including past ORS/OREF Distinguished Investigator Award honorees, established member representatives from the ORS and active OREF volunteers will each submit a maximum of two nominees to be considered for this award.
The person nominating the ORS member for this award must include the following information about the nominee at the time of submission:
- NIH Biosketch
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of service to ORS and OREF
Self-nominations are not accepted for this award.
All nominees submitted will be reviewed by the committee and the final selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Outstanding scientific achievement
- Significant volunteer contributions to the OREF and/or the ORS
- Demonstrated leadership in the field of orthopaedic research
- Must be an Established Member of the ORS