Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2020 funding will be offered in one of three cycles with RFAs going live in September 2019, November 2019 or May 2020.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF/Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Clinical Research Grant in Orthopaedic Oncology
$100,250 grant ($50,125 per year, directed program)
- OREF in partnership with the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS) offers grants to clinician researchers focused on oncology (cancer).
- Encourages promising research that will yield clinical outcomes for patients.
- MSTS clinical research priorities focus on randomized trials.
- PI or Co-PI must be an orthopaedic surgeon.
- PhDs and DVMs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department and working with an orthopaedic surgeon.
- PI or Co-PI must be an MSTS member in good standing.
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Jan 15, 2016, 12:00 AM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.