Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF Clinical Research Award
- Recognizes outstanding clinical research related to musculoskeletal disease or injury.
- Manuscripts should be original and represent a large body of cohesive scientific work generally reflecting years of investigation. If the submission reflects a single project, it should be of high significance and impact.
- Submissions must follow the stated guidelines to be considered for this award.
- Lead author must be a member (or candidate member) of the AAOS, ORS, Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA) or Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS).
- Submissions for the 2021 OREF Clinical Research Award will be accepted in electronic format only. Visit the AAOS website for submission guidelines and instructions.
- Please note that you may request that your manuscript be considered for BOTH the OREF award and the Kappa Delta awards, which are also listed on the submission form. Please be sure to check the box for the OREF Clinical Research Award.
The deadline to submit manuscripts for the 2021 Award has passed.
Jul 1, 2020, 11:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.