Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2020 funding will be offered in one of three cycles with RFAs going live in September 2019, November 2019 or May 2020.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF Clinical Research Award
- Recognizes outstanding clinical research related to musculoskeletal disease or injury.
- Manuscripts should be original and represent a large body of cohesive scientific work generally reflecting years of investigation. If the submission reflects a single project, it should be of high significance and impact.
- Submissions must follow the stated guidelines to be considered for this award.
- Lead author must be a member (or candidate member) of the AAOS, ORS, Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA) or Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS).
- Submissions for the 2020 Kappa Delta and OREF Clinical Research Awards will be accepted in electronic format only. Visit the AAOS website for submission guidelines and instructions.
The application period has passed.
Jul 1, 2019, 11:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.