Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
Career Development Grant
$225,000 grant ($75,000 per year)
- Encourages investigators to commit to scientific research.
- Research may be basic, translational, clinical and/or health services.
- NOTE: Letters of Intent—The first step in applying for this grant is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). To access the LOI submission instructions, click the button below and log in to proposalCENTRAL. If you do not have pC login credentials, click on the create an account link to set up your credentials. Next, click the Apply Now button (top-right) for the grant you wish to submit. The full RFA and LOI instructions can be found as downloadable documents in step 2, "download templates and instructions."
- Orthopaedic surgeon (MD, MBBS)
- PhDs and DVMs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department.
- Resident/fellow can apply only if he/she is able to demonstrate will begin a staff position at the time the grant commences.
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Jul 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.