Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF Soft Tissue Repair and Regeneration Sports Medicine Grant In Honor of Russell F. Warren, MD [In collaboration with the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)]
$150,000 to $225,000 ($75,000 per year)
OREF thanks everyone who contributed to the Warren Mentor Campaign
for making this grant possible.
Investigators are invited to apply in one of two available categories:
- $225,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a three year period)
- $150,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a two year period)
This funding opportunity solicits investigator-initiated multidisciplinary research proposals focused on the development of new cell and tissue-based strategies to prevent, repair, regenerate, or replace injured musculoskeletal tissues.
- To Access the LOI instructions, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don't already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the "Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Domestic non-profit, public and private institutions
- OREF requires an Orthopaedic Surgeon in the role of PI or co-PI collaborating with a PhD
- A PhD may serve as the principal investigator (PI) if an orthopaedic surgeon serves as co-PI
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Apr 12, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.