To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
New Investigator Grant
- Advances the scientific training of the next generation of orthopaedic physician-scientists by providing seed and start-up funding for promising research projects.
- Clinical relevance must be clearly noted in the abstract and specific aims and be obvious from the title and study design.
- NOTE: Letters of Intent—The first step in applying for this grant is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). To access the LOI submission instructions, click the button below and log in to proposalCENTRAL. If you do not have pC login credentials, click on the create an account link to setup your credentials. Next, click the Apply Now button (top-right) for the grant you wish to submit. The full RFA and LOI instructions can be found as downloadable documents in step 2, "download templates and instructions."
- All properly submitted LOIs will be reviewed by the Research Grants Committee. If your LOI is selected to advance, you will be invited to complete a full proposal. LOIs are due October 11 , 2018 by 10:59 p.m. CDT.
- Orthopaedic surgeons having completed formal training within the last four years
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
Oct 11, 2018, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.