OREF supports independent, peer-reviewed musculoskeletal research and education initiatives that have the potential to accelerate knowledge and ultimately improve the delivery of orthopaedic care. Grant and award recipients are selected through OREF's independent peer-review process, which is modeled on that of the National Institutes of Health. OREF seeks to fund high-quality and clinically relevant orthopaedic research and education projects through a grants and awards mechanism.
For more information, please contact the Grants team at (847) 430-5109 or by email at email@example.com
OREF Clinical Research Award
- Recognizes outstanding clinical research related to musculoskeletal disease or injury.
- Manuscripts should be original and represent a large body of cohesive scientific work generally reflecting years of investigation. If the submission reflects a single project, it should be of high significance and impact.
- Submissions must follow the stated guidelines to be considered for this award.
- Lead author must be a member (or candidate member) of the AAOS, ORS, Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA) or Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS).
- Submissions for the 2021 OREF Clinical Research Award will be accepted in electronic format only. Visit the AAOS website for submission guidelines and instructions.
- Please note that you may request that your manuscript be considered for BOTH the OREF award and the Kappa Delta awards, which are also listed on the submission form. Please be sure to check the box for the OREF Clinical Research Award.
The deadline to submit manuscripts for the 2021 Award has passed.
Jul 1, 2020, 11:59 PM