To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
OREF and The Aircast Foundation (TAF) Orthopaedic Research Grant
$100,000 ($50,000 per year)---2-year grant
- Highlighted areas of research focus include the following, although other topics will be considered:
- Quality (QA)
Letters of Intent (LOI)
– The first step in applying for this grant is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI), following the instructions provided on proposalCENTRAL. All properly submitted LOIs will be reviewed by OREF. If your LOI is selected to advance, you will be invited to submit a full proposal.
- LOIs are due May 13, 2019 by 10:59 p.m. CDT through proposalCENTRAL.
- Applicants invited to submit full proposals will be notified on Friday, June 14, 2019 by 10:59 p.m. CDT.
- To Access the LOI instructions, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don’t already have one, go to proposalCENTRAl by clicking the button below, then click the “create an Account” link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
May 13, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.