To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
OREF/JRGOS Resident Research Project Grant
- Provides funding to investigators conducting research in the area of health disparities and diversity in the Orthopaedic Surgery field.
- Covers research expenses, but not salary or travel.
- Work should clearly be achievable by the resident as a free-standing project even when it is a part of a larger work.
- Resident Research Project grants now have 3 deadlines per grant year. Please choose the deadline that most closely aligns with your research rotation. Residents will be allowed to submit one application per year.
- To Access the Request for Application, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don't already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the "Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents in ACGME-Accredited orthopaedic programs in the United States.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
Apr 29, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.