To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
OREF and J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society (JRGOS) Orthopaedic Health Disparities Research Grant
- Areas of research focus include the following, although other areas of disparity in orthopaedic practice will be considered:
- Strategies to reduce racial/ethnic inequities in Orthopaedic treatment
- Disproportionate outcomes/access to care for minority Orthopaedic patients
- Diversity in Orthopaedic Surgical Training
- To Access the Request for Application, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don’t already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the “Create an Account” link, which is in the top right corner of the page.
- Orthopaedic surgeons licensed to practice and working at an institution in the United States or Canada
- The PI or Co-PI must be active members of the J. Robert Gladden Society.
- New, early stage and established investigators are eligible to apply
Apply on Proposal Central
March 4, 2019
Mar 4, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.