Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2020 funding will be offered in one of three cycles with RFAs going live in September 2019, November 2019 or May 2020. Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF and J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society (JRGOS) Orthopaedic Health Disparities Research Grant
- Areas of research focus include the following, although other areas of disparity in orthopaedic practice will be considered:
- Strategies to reduce racial/ethnic inequities in Orthopaedic treatment
- Disproportionate outcomes/access to care for minority Orthopaedic patients
- Diversity in Orthopaedic Surgical Training
- To Access the Request for Application, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don’t already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the “Create an Account” link, which is in the top right corner of the page.
- Orthopaedic surgeons licensed to practice and working at an institution in the United States or Canada
- The PI or Co-PI must be active members of the J. Robert Gladden Society.
- New, early stage and established investigators are eligible to apply
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Feb 21, 2020, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.