Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF Etiology of Hip Osteoarthritis Grant in Honor of William H. Harris, MD
$250,000 over a two-year grant period
- Provides funding to investigator-initiated research proposals focused on the etiology of hip osteoarthritis.
- Encourages the deployment of innovative approaches and frameworks to delineate the etiopathogenesis of this common condition.
- Includes the use of various -omics platforms, national//international data bases, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and novel imaging modalities
- Orthopaedic Surgeon as PI or co-investigator.
- Must be licensed to practice and working in an institution in the U.S.
- A PhD or DVM may serve as the principal investigator but must hold a faculty appointment in an orthopaedic department in the U.S. and an orthopaedic surgeon must serve as a co-investigator.
- NOTE: Letters of Intent— Deadline: December 10, 2020, 10:59 p.m. CST
The first step in applying for this grant is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). To access the LOI submission instructions, click the button below and log in to proposalCENTRAL (pC). If you do not have pC login credentials, click on the create an account link to setup your credentials. Next, click the Apply Now button (top-right) for the grant you wish to submit. The full RFA and LOI instructions can be found as downloadable documents in step 2, "download templates and instructions."
The LOI deadline has passed.
Dec 10, 2020, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.