Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2021 funding will be offered in two cycles with RFAs going live in November 2020 or May 2021.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF/ASES/Rockwood Clinical Research Grant in Shoulder Care
$50,000 grant (Directed program)
- OREF in partnership with American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) and Dr. Charles Rockwood encourages new investigators to conduct research in the area of shoulder care.
- Focus is clinical research. Clinical relevance must be clearly noted in the abstract and specific aims and be obvious from the title and study design.
- To Access the Request for Application, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don't already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the "Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
- PI or Co-PI must be an orthopaedic surgeon.
- PhDs and DVMs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department
- PI/Co-PI must be an ASES member.
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Sep 5, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.