To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
Resident Research Project Grant
- Provides funding to residents who are interested in research.
- Covers research expenses, but not salary or travel.
- Work should clearly be achievable by the resident as a free-standing project even when it is a part of a larger work.
- It is expected that recipient will learn to write a competitive research proposal, and will develop a relationship with a mentor who has research experience and has mentored others.
- Resident Research Project grants now have 3 deadlines per grant cycle (year). Please choose the deadline that most closely aligns with your research rotation. Residents will be allowed to submit one application per grant cycle (year). Round 1 will have a September deadline with a January start date, Round 2 will have a January/February deadline with a May start and Round 3 will have a May/June deadline with an August/September start date. Firm deadlines will be determined before posting of application materials.
- To Access the Request for Application, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don't already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the "Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents in ACGME-Accredited orthopaedic programs in the United States.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
Dec 3, 2018, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.