Orthopaedic Resident Research Symposia
Join OREF at a 2023 Resident Research Symposium!
These regional and national events provide residents with an invaluable opportunity to socialize and network with their peers while sharing their research projects. Past participants enthusiastically agree that the symposia are a great experience for all residents, whether you are competing or just listening.
2023 Symposia Schedule
Dates for 2023 symposia are still being finalized. This list will be updated as additional dates and locations are confirmed.
- Midwest: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Southeast: Emory University, Atlanta
- Central West: Steadman Philippon Research Institute
- Western: University of California, San Diego
- Northeast: Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Southwest: University of Texas, Austin
- National: Virtual
See the research that received
top honors at this year's and past Resident Research Symposia by choosing a year from the list below.
2022 | 2021 | 2020
| 2019 |
2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015