Please NOTE: Grant programs for 2020 funding will be offered in one of three cycles with RFAs going live in September 2019, November 2019 or May 2020.
To view a schedule of current funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change. To be notified of all grant opportunities as their application period opens, sign up for email
OREF/International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology (SICOT) Travel Awards
- OREF and the International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology (SICOT), invite proposals for the OREF/ International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology (SICOT) Travel Awards
- Applicants must have a current membership in SICOT and must submit in writing the following: specific travel objective, a global objective for future research and a letter of reference from the research supervisor familiar with the applicant’s research interest, department chair guaranteeing support for leave of absence during the duration of the meeting and a brief CV or biosketch limited to 5-pages.
- Private practice orthopaedic surgeons and fellows are encouraged to apply.
Orthopaedic Surgeons in an academic setting are also eligible to submit proposals for consideration.
- Priority points will be given to private practice orthopaedic surgeons and fellows.
- All candidates must have completed studies focusing on health care policy, clinical outcomes or translational research having immediate impact.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
The next RFA date for this grant is TBD.
Aug 5, 2019, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.