To access a schedule of all funding opportunities, please click here.
Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
OREF Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis Research Grant
$50,000 over a one-year grant period
- This initiative addresses the need to support and facilitate research that can be completed within a limited time frame and budget.
- Competitive proposals should aim to help us to better understand how to prevent and treat knee osteoarthritis, one of the most common causes of disability in adults.
- Applications may be submitted by domestic and non-profit, public and private institutions of higher education, such as hospitals, medical schools, universities, and colleges.
- Multidisciplinary research activity is always encouraged. PhDs and DVMs may serve as the principal investigator (PI) if S/he has a primary or secondary faculty appointment in an orthopaedic department. A letter from the department chair confirming this appointment is required. The orthopaedic surgeon must be licensed to practice in the United States.
- Letters of Intent—A letter of intent is required for the OREF Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis Research Grant. Letters of intent are due April 12, 2019 and can be submitted via proposalCENTRAL. Applicants invited to submit full proposals will be notified on Monday, May 13, 2019 by 10:59 p.m. U.S. Central Time. To access the LOI submission instructions, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you do not already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the “Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click here
. Please note that dates are subject to change and the website will be updated accordingly.
To find out when this opportunity will be available, please click the link above.
Apr 12, 2019, 09:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.