OREF Prevention of Musculoskeletal Youth Sports Injuries Grant
$100,000 to $150,000 /$50,000 per year
- Grant period: 2-3 years (commencing August 1, 2016)
- OREF offers grants for a new investigator conducting clinical/and or social research in the prevention of musculoskeletal youth sports injuries.
- Encourages promising research that will yield clinical outcomes for patients
- PI or Co-PI must be an orthopaedic surgeon
- PhDs, DVMs and DOs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department and working with an orthopaedic surgeon, but must have a primary academic appointment in an orthopaedic department
- OREF thanks everyone who contributed to the Andrews Mentor Campaign for making this grant possible.
The application period is now closed.
Feb 16, 2016, 12:00 AM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.