OREF Soft Tissue Repair and Regeneration Sports Medicine Grant In Honor of Russell F. Warren, MD [In collaboration with the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)]
$150,000 to $225,000 ($75,000 per year)
OREF thanks everyone who contributed to the Warren Mentor Campaign
for making this grant possible.
Investigators are invited to apply in one of two available categories:
- $225,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a three year period)
- $150,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a two year period)
This funding opportunity solicits investigator-initiated multidisciplinary research proposals focused on the development of new cell and tissue-based strategies to prevent, repair, regenerate, or replace injured musculoskeletal tissues.
- Letters of Intent (LOI)—A letter of intent is required for the OREF Soft Tissue Repair and Regeneration Sports Medicine Grant. Letters of Intent are due November 13, 2017 and can be submitted via proposalCENTRAL. Applicants invited to submit full proposals will be notified on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 by 10:59 p.m. U.S. Central Time
- To Access the LOI instructions, you will need a proposalCENTRAL account. If you don't already have one, go to proposalCENTRAL by clicking the button below, then click the "Create an Account" link, which is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Domestic, Canadian, non-profit, public and private institutions
- OREF requires an Orthopaedic Surgeon in the role of PI or co-PI collaborating with a PhD
- A PhD may serve as the principal investigator (PI) if an orthopaedic surgeon serves as co-PI
Deadline to submit LOI has passed
Nov 13, 2017, 10:59 PM
Have a question for the OREF Grants team?
Submit a question here or email us at email@example.com.